Episode #76: On a small island (coordinates 18,70), off the southwestern coast of Krasarang Wilds, a mighty guardian NPC elite named Cro’akan protects the defenseless critters that live upon the island. Located west of the Cradle of Chi-Ji, this island is empty of quests, NPCs, or known achievements. However, this emerald island is populated by over 75 frog critters… allowing any lost adventurer to understand this destination’s unofficial name: Frog Island. Multiple small wooden signs are posted around Frog Island’s shoreline. Each sign depicts a drawing of an ominous-looking frog diving down into the water. Previous visitors to it’s shores may have attempted to warn all travelers to beware of disturbing the peaceful critter population living here. The three varieties of frog critters – Krasarang Frogs, Krasarang Tideskirters, Krasarang Croakers – all share the same respawn pool. Due to the quick & nearly-immediate respawn nature of these frogs, this destination provides the ideal place to earn the guild achievement, Critter Kill Squad. But beware! With each critter killed on Frog Island, there is a small chance of summoning their protector, Cro’akan!
- Location Map: Frog Island of Krasarang Wilds
- Cro’akan is a level 92 Gold Dragon Elite Critter – 8,431,000 Hit Points
- Casts a single spell called Frog Justice resulting in instant-kill
- Very low % spawn chance tied to critters killed on the island (calculated as .0002% spawn chance per critter killed, 1 in 5000 from personal experience)
- Cro’akan spawn rate does not sppear to be time dependent & not impacted by server reboots
- Loot table unknown
[ Direct MP3 Download ] Cro'akan, Cro'akan Elite NPC, Croakan NPC, Frog Island, Frog Justice Spell, Krasarang Croaker, Krasarang Frog, Krasarang Wilds, WoW Easter Eggs